Monday 16 September 2013

It's Finally Arrived!

So when I first signed up to my course, we were informed that we would have to purchase three things.
1. The Uniform
2. NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Kit
3. Skin Care Kit

I had ordered all three away last week and the week before, and my NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy kit has finally came! I was so excited the package was huge and I could barely lift it - neither could the delivery man haha. We were given a list of everything that was included but because it's so long I'm not going to rewrite that all but I am going to show a picture and list some of the items that are in it :)
..
..
..
..

Ta Dahhh


Okay so I'm going to name the things that are noticeable or in a pack together. So on the very far left, the black box, is the hot wax. Beside that (all the skin truth tubes) is for your hands and cuticles, aka - the manicure set. In front of that is some antibacterial hand gel and petroleum jelly. The clear bag beside them is the tinting kit which contains four tints, a tint developer and brush. The bag behind that with the blue bottles is all of the creams, masks etc. that's needed for a pedicure. Beside that is an apron. Next to that is all of the waxing items - such as, the pre wax, after wax etc. and fabric waxing strips. In front of that - the plastic case contains all of the tools I will need - nail clippers, buffers, files etc. Beside that I ten have an eyelash kit which contains strips, individual lashes and glue etc. Beside that is a pot for the wax and next to that is a set of make-up brushes. Down in front there are a few nail polished - french manicure ones, a base coat, top coat etc and finally beside that is a manicure bowl. 

I know that may be a lot to take in and understand but there you have it - I also got a bag and my textbook which I didn't take a photo of - but they were included in the kit :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you got lots of skin truth stuff! I love the Skin Truth Cleansers and Toners :)

    Glad to see you are enjoying your course! :D

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a few! They're all for hands and nails etc. though, if I like them I'd definitely try other products :)
      Thank you :)
      x

      Delete