Monday 23 September 2013

NYC Nail Varnishes

As I'm sure most of you know by now, I'm a huge lover and believer in drugstore products. In my opinion - I think the majority of the brands/products you can buy in the drugstore are as good as - or even better than the high end products/brands and are obviously much kinder to your purse! 
With that being said, I though I'd share with you one of my favourite brands ever for nail varnishes and that brand is... NYC (New York Colour) I believe this is originally an American brand but as most brands do - they venture out to other countries and can be found mainly in Superdrug in the UK.




This is an image of my NYC nail varnishes - I have 13 colours which I have absolutely adore! There are a few that's perfect for autumn/winter and a few that are perfect for spring/summer. This is one of the main reasons why I love NYC - they bring out different colours for the different seasons which really helps to broaden your collection in size and variety.

If you do have NYC in your local drugstore I would highly recommend you give their polishes a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment