Monday 23 September 2013

Small Haul

At the weekend I picked up a few items with my birthday money that I thought I would share with you - most of the items are make-up related as always but I hope you like it all the same :)




NYC has came out with a new line of varnishes - these are the Foil Explosion ones which I picked up as they were on offer for only £1.79 

This is the Kate Moss lipstick in 01




I got this jar to hole my eyeshadow brushes in :)


My boyfriend got me this purse as another wee present as my other one broke - I love it! especially the design






I know some people are weird about showing the underwear etc. that they buy - but I just had to show this - looking at it you wouldn't even be able to tell it's from primark! It looks so expensive and fancy that even I was shocked to see it in the store, it was a must!




2 comments:

  1. That lingerie is tres cute!! And I hope you like the Rimmel Lipstick, I adore that shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just had to get it :) and I do, I wore it today and fell in love! It made my teeth look so white :)

      Delete