Monday 9 September 2013

Favourite Mascaras of the Past Month

I like I'm sure most other girls, LOVE having big, beautiful lashes. I have naturally long black lashes which does make it easier to be a tad nicer to mascaras. I honestly don't think I've found a mascara that I haven't like, lucky me, but at the same time, I go for mascaras that tend to give more volume over length. 
This past month or so, I have been addicted to two mascaras and these are;
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex Mascara 
&
Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara for Green Eyes












Basically, I use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex first in order to get the volume I desire. What I love about this mascara is that no matter how many time you apply, it will never go clumpy - which is a big no no for me - but I'm so happy to say this doesn't do that! 
I then apply the Max Factor Eye brightening mascara on top - this is because I don't want that much length, though it does add a bit - but the main reason is because I want this mascara to be the outer layer because of the ruby flecks that are in it. The flecks are what help to enhance your eye colour and each mascara has different coloured flecks for the different eye colours. So when I apply this last, it adds a coat of the ruby flecks onto the outer layer of mascara therefore reflecting the light. If i had of applied it first then the Rimmel mascara, i would've just covered them and it wouldn't have done anything. 

Overall I really like this combo and I intend to stick to it until I find a new love! They're also a really good price and won't break the bank - so to speak - and overall are great products! 
:)

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried Rimmel mascaras, I will have to try this one, especially since it doesn't clump! :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Rimmel one or the Scandal Eyes Show Off mascara are my favourites :) let me know what you think of it! :)

      Delete
  2. Going to have to try the Maxfactor one for green eyes! Ohh excited lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good :) my boyfriend noticed the difference which doesnt happen very often! lol

      Delete
  3. I think I finally need to try the Rimmel mascara!! :) Great post, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete