Saturday 5 October 2013

First Impression - Bourjois Bronzing Primer

I got this product the other day as an early present (weird I know) but I was looking it for ages and couldn't find it anywhere, but then I seen it on Amazon so I asked the mother if she would get me and thankfully she said yes! lol I was really interested in this product because I've seen tons of reviews on Youtube and blogs etc. and the majority said it was really good - so it didn't take much to twist my arm! 
They only have one shade which is pretty light, I dont think this prodcut would work well on darker skin tones and the best thing about it is.... it smells like chocolate! When I opened it I was so tempted to eat it because it smelt that awesome haha





As you can see, it has a very creamy almost moose like consistency which I really like because it glides onto the skin and a little really does go a long way


Heres a swatch so you can get an idea of the colour on the skin - granted I am incredible pale it's just my lighting was terrible making me looking darker but the colour of the bronzing primer is true to real life


And here is the before and after! :)


As you can see from the before and after - it goes very nicely with my pale skin, it doesn't look too orange or dirty, it just gives a nice healthy glow to skin while adding dimension also. It also helps to add a lot of colour to my complexion because as you can see, I'm ghostly white lol. So far I love this product and I intend to repurchase when this on runs out!


2 comments:

  1. Ooo that stuff looks awesome! Most of the bronzing primers I've come across look super orange and glittery. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, I've had that same problem which is why I love this! :)

      Delete