Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Beauty Show 2013



So yesterday, the beauty classes within my college, and every other college within Ireland, along with professional make-up artists and companies went to the Beauty Show which was held in Dublin. The Beauty Show is an event where different companies such as Dermologica and Hd Brows are able to promote their businesses to people who are in that field. They were all really nice and answered any questions and also gave demo's and some people gave free samples which was really good! There was also a few make-up and nail competitions which was really exciting to watch.
 It was really good and the venue was huge! I've never been to that part of Dublin before so it was a new and exciting experience! Here are a few pictures of the businesses which were there...






We were also allowed to bring spending money - because I didn't know what all was going to be there, I didn't want to bring too much because it is pretty hard to change the euros back into sterling so I only brought 50 euros.. which I know may seem like a lot - but it really didn't last! Here are the products I bought :)





















This nail was actually given to myself and Rebecca as a sample. It's basically a machine that prints any image you want, and even has a camera so you can take pictures of yourself, or friends and then print it onto the nail which is what me and Rebecca done. The machine is going to be sold to shops like Debenhams.

I hope you liked this post anywho, and don't forget to follow or comment!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment