Saturday 5 October 2013

September Favourites

I don't think I've ever done one of these posts before, shame on me. But I have decided that I should start! Personally, I love reading/watching these posts as I love to see what other people are loving! So without further ado.. let's get started!


To be honest, I haven't really found that many favourites during the month of September - but even still - why not share? :)
I've been trying to drink more water for the fact that it helps my sore heads and your meant to drink 2 litres a day anyway. I don't like the taste of water.. okay that's an understatement, I hate the taste of water until I discovered this Volvic with a hint of strawberry. I love this! It's by far the nicest flavoured water I've ever tried and because it's not sparkling it doesn't get sickening. 
I'm very fussy when it comes to deodorant. Mostly because I hate the scented ones because I find that, when you sweat, it doesn't erase it - it just covers it which makes you smell like sweaty pomegranate or whatever scent it is and it's not nice. So I've been trying this Dove Pure deodorant for a few weeks now and I love it. It's not scented to it doesn't make your sweat smell weird and it also help to keep you dry which is a big bonus in my book!
For everyday use I've been using MUA Undress Me Too palette which I discussed in my Product Rave post which you can see here if you want to check it out. I love this palette, the colours are so pigmented and perfect for autumn/fall and for only £4 you can't really go wrong!
I've also been trying to cut down on the fake tan because realistically, you're meant to be paler in the cooler months so I've been wearing my Revlon Colourstay foundation quite a lot through the month of September. I love it. This foundation has excellent coverage and evens out my skin tone. It lasts all day which I also love because it saves me from topping up during the day, and doing a beauty course I need to look presentable -not patchy so I'll definitely be using this a lot and repurchasing when it runs out.
My favourite brush to apply this, which I've just started using during September, is the Real Techniques foundation brush. I love this brush, it's excellent for getting into the nooks and crannies that bigger brushes can't reach. My go to foundation brush.
And finally, Bourjois Bronzing Primer. Because I've been going a lot paler in the cooler months and avoiding tan, I use this product on it's on. I got it for my birthday and I've been using it since - it has excellent colour pay off and really helps to contour my face and as it's not too dark, it goes well with my pale skin!

And there is my September Favourites! I hope you liked and if you can recommend any products for me to try in the month of October, leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment