Monday 14 July 2014

College

As use all know, or for those of you who don’t know, I was in college doing an NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy course, and I’m so happy to announce (even though I said it before) that I passed with flying colours and I have also been accepted into the NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy course, yay!

I will say though that beauty therapy is not what I expected, most people, especially those in university always judge those who do beauty, and class them as drop outs, lazy or just not smart, but let me tell you, the amount of biology and detail that is involved in beauty is really quite shocking, it is very intense, not because it’s hard, but because of the sheer amount that you have to know which is why it’s essential to revise in order to know it because there is no way you could learn it all just off the bat.

I did love it though, as a lover of biology I will say that I was a lot more excited about the biology aspect of the course rather than the actual practical, and I found it a lot more interesting than the others in my class (they thought I was nuts, lol.) But it has been one of my best life choice I could've possibly made, I can't wait to get stuck into Level 3 and who knows what may come after?

It's pretty exciting :)




No comments:

Post a Comment