Monday 14 July 2014

Where Have I Been?

Yeah… I am a pretty sucky blogger. I know in my last post I had said that I would try to get a post-up every week or so, but clearly that hasn’t happened as of yet… and I know you may think I’m going to make up all these excuses but in all honesty, my laptop broke and I had no motivation really to do them, like, at all.

During that time I had been in college doing my beauty therapy course (which I passed with flying colours, yay!) but it was incredibly intense, with two tests for each unit along with a number of different assessments for each unit and piled on top of that was the interview, exam and skills test in order to get into Level 3 of beauty therapy, plus I’m also working part time, at night, so my days were incredibly full, so I apologise, but I am back now and I have my list of all the blog posts I intend to do, including book reviews… there is quite a list there, it appears I have bought a number of books since my last post, but it will be fun.. so yeah, I hope you stayed tuned
:))))



No comments:

Post a Comment