Thursday 17 July 2014

Nail Polish Storage

So if you're like me and you just kept all of your nail polishes in a make-up bag under your bed, then you need to read this post. 
As I'm sure we all do, I love a bargain and E-bay is my bargain palace, I love it. the main reason I was hunting on E-bay was because I had recently read that it's better for your nail polishes if you keep them standing up straight, as when they're just lying around they tend to become more gloopy and gunky and all of that nasty stuff - so I was on a mission to find a storage solution for my polishes... and I found it. 

Behold, my Nail Polish Acrylic Stand

Dimensions - 29cm wide x 16cm deep x 19cm high

It has four tiers and can hold 40 nail polishes, though I've found that if you have quite small nail polish bottles you can hold just few more than that. I bought this item last week and it was delivered two days after I bought it, which I thought was amazing! And it was only £12.29 along with free delivery. 
I went for an acrylic stand because I wanted to match the acrylic drawers I purchased off muji for my make-up, I like to co-ordinate like that :)

Here are some pictures of my stand with my polishes :)





:)




No comments:

Post a Comment