Friday 25 July 2014

Nail Polishes for Summer

Throughout this summer I've really been loving wearing pastel shades on my nails - I don't know why, I just prefer them over the ott bright shades but in saying that - I have worn one particular bright shade which I just love! 
I've also loved experimenting with nail art over the summer as well - ust because it really adds to a look especially if it's to match an outfit your wearing or to just jazz up an outfit and to add something unique to the look :)



The first two polishes are from the brand misssporty and I believe they're part of their summer collection - they're really lovely colours and are also pastel shades unfortunetly though they don't have any names.

The next polish is from Collection and from their Hot Looks 60 second range and it's in the shade candyfloss  which is a really nice pastel pink - I don't know wear this one very often as it does tend to go quite gloopy really fast, but it is very nice

The next polish is from Barry M and the Gelly range. I absoloutely love colour - it's the one I have been reaching for the most especially when I'm tan because it looks lovely. It's in the shade rosehip and is a lovely pale pink

This next polish I also love and have worn it quite a lot - its from NYC and is in the shade Blue Sky. It's a really nice pastel blue and is the nicest pastel blue that I have been able to find in the drugstore.

Again this polish from Collection and it's from the Work the Colour range. I love this colour - I do have an e.l.f. lilac shade but its not very opaque and I would have to do about three layers to get a really nice intensity but with this polish the intensity is really nice even with one coat. It's in the shade Lilac Daze

The last polish is from e.l.f and is a really nice nude which I would use quite a lot as a base for doing nail art because I think it helps to add to the intensity of it. I do also wear this on it's own with no nail art and it still looks very nice. It's in the shade Desert Haze

The bright shade I have been loving throughout the summer is from Rimmel and their Lasting Finish range in the shade 504 It's a Scorcher. I love this colour - it's a really bright orange with a slight shimmer to it and it looks so lovely with and without tan - which is definately a bonus. 


Below are just some pictures of the nail art I have been loving throughout the summer also





 

No comments:

Post a Comment