Monday 21 July 2014

The Jelly Sandals

I bet that literally every girl and maybe boy, had a pair of these when they were younger! Everyone remembers the wee pair of glittery clear or pink jelly sandals back in the day - and for Summer 2014 - they're making a huge comback!

 I had a pair of these when I was younger and I loved them, and it's no different now - I first seen these in Primark about 2 months ago and knew I had to get a pair - but when I eventually got paid a few weeks ago - they were all sold out *sad face* But not to fear, Shoe Zone in my local Mall had loads so I had definately lucked out and purchased a pair for only £9.99! Bargain! 

I literally haven't had them off my feet since I bought them, I am in love! They're definately my Summer staple shoes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment