Monday 28 July 2014

I'm Going on Holiday! :D

As you can probably tell by the title, I'm pretty excited about this! I have never been on holiday before, I've never been on a plane, I've never been on a boat and I've never left Northern Ireland.. some of you may just gasp with shock and others may faint - perfectly fair reactions if I do say so myself - even I'm shocked at this realisation as I type it haha. 

My boyfriend has had this crazy idea ever since we we started going out that he wanted to get all of my firsts - understandable I guess as I haven't done, seen or a lot of things and I've never been out of the country, so I get it. But he decided that after been going out for three years, it's time to take me on my first ever holiday! Hazay.
I am so excited. His first destination idea was Turkey, but as that's four hours away and this being my first time flying - I figured that just might not be a good idea, so we're jetting off to good ole Espana!  I've always loved the novelty of the Spanish culture, and from studying Spanish in school I at least know a few phrases so all will be well.
The only bad part though is that we won't be jetting off until the end of August :( I've literally been spending alll of my money for clothes and the like so I doubt the next pay I get will be saved for then... it's hard being a girl.

I will do another post of the clothes etc. that I will be bringing with me and also the essentials I'll be bringing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment